Voice Communication from Bell
Bell is a leader in voice communication offering a host of voice services
Phone Systems from Bell
Bell is the largest distributor of phones system from Avaya, CISCO, Mitel, Toshiba. We provide a complete end to end solution where you could get lines and the phone system under one roof.
Bell’s Internet and networking portfolio
Bell offers both dedicated and non-dedicated services services.
BUSINESS ANALYTICS solutions for small and mid size businesses
Dashboarding, Reporting, Analysis, Scorecarding solutions to name a few.
Breakwater is very committed to providing our customers with solutions that will enable them to effectively handle the challenges facing their businesses both for today and tomorrow.
Our relationship with Bell Canada and IBM through NewcompAnalystics allows us to deliver a fully integrated solutions that delivers it all. Our relationship with BCE group of companies and our partnership with Newcomp Analytics allows us to deliver the following value add.
• Internet Access and Security solutions
• Bell Hosting Solution in Voice (BTC)
• Bell Co-location services and Data Centre solutions
• Bell Infrastructure as a service
• A Full Suite of Internetworking Hardware for LAN/WAN
• Leading Standard of Cabling Solutions
• Traditional Voice and Data Services
• Professional Call Centre Development and Consultation
• Fully Integrated PBX Solutions and Maintenance Programs
• Highly Effective Web Hosting and Development
• E payment and catalogues
• Bell Mobility
In line with Business Analytics, we also offer the following solutions.
• Mobile BI
• Real Time Monitoring
Leveraging the "one-stop shopping" concept to address all your communication needs is a key benefit to business and a unique differentiation in our marketplace.
Breakwater Solutions is committed to developing a long-term relationship with your company and I trust that our partnership with Bell and Our expertise in the area of Business Analytics is a reflection that commitment.
Bell Total Connect Customer Demos 2015
Cogeco makes changes to limited-time business bundle
Telus helps establish Toronto as National Startup Hub
Cogeco combines Cogeco Data Services and Peer 1